tel +48 (prefix) 81 7518637
fax +48 (prefix) 81 7518738
tel +48 (prefix) 71 3878308
ul. Brata Alberta 9
tel +48 (prefix) 68 3634808
standards which are required on UK markets [ The Furniture and Furnishing
(Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988. S.I. No. 1324, Schedule1 Part I; BS.5852,
Part 2 ] and also in US markets [TB117-A and D].
All REFLEX grades comply with the requirements of Schedule 1 part 1: THE FURNITURE AND FURNISHINGS (FIRE SAFETY) REGULATIONS 1988 (AMMENDED 1989).
- High quality combustion modified REFLEX foams are produced by Vita Polymers Poland while using very advanced and unique technology of the new generation, which was worked out, put into practice and patented by our sister firm VITAFOAM Ltd. from Great Britain.
- REFLEX name is registered and protected by law trademark (Registered Trade Mark) which belongs to VITAFOAM Ltd. REFLEX as a brand name if it goes for functioning on the market.
- REFLEX of many years' standing existence, especially on the markets of Great Britain, has a very strong position as a brand name; this high quality product is appreciated and fully recognized by producers and tradesmen of furniture and mattresses, also by consumers ( the final users of furniture, mattresses or any other products made of flexible foams).
Proprietary and qualitative characteristic of REFLEX's foams
- REFLEX foams are materials of the new technology which are "slow-burning" and with the significant advantage of quality in relation to traditional, combustion modified foams of CMHR class (Combustion Modified High Resilience foam). Basic and noticeable even tangible advantage of REFLEX foams over CMHR foams is the effect of elimination of solid fillers (melamine), which are used while producing CMHR foams and they are one of the main ingredients which cause their slow-burning. Among the others through by elimination of fillers REFLEX foams characterize definitely less compression set ( about a few % which can be compared to standard foams), definitely bigger elasticity, tensile strength , durability while using it in relation to CMHR foams which has similar density.
- Additionally REFLEX foams may be acquired w definitely widen range of density, but above all it is possible to get materials in low range of density ( soft and elastic materials) and what is also important: without increasing durable deformation, even with relatively high density. Such a propriety are very often quality requirement concerning furniture and mattresses, especially on Great Britain markets, but cannot be acquired using traditional productive technology of CMHR foams.
- Not without importance is also a totally different texture of surfaces in REFLEX foams ( it is a small-cellular with soft texture and nice in touch) in relation to CMHR foams ( material of irregular cellular and rough texture) what has a significant influence on quality and comfort of upholstery products, especially leather furniture.
- Differences between REFLEX and CMHR foams may be also shown through comparing them with standard VP foams, to which our clients treat it, trying to find materials "comparable" to which they know. For example the foam CMHR 2715 in a durability sense ( omitting any other parameters) can be compared with VP22 foam and CMHR3025 foam can be compared with VP25. Similarly, for example CMHR3532 foam in a sense of durability can be compared with VP30. Differences in density are the effects of using solid fillers in CMHR foams. In case of REFLEX foams we have, using mental cut "100% of polyurethane foam in the polyurethane foam" because there are no solid fillers; so for example REFLEX 300S can be compared, in the sense of durability ( omitting any other parameters) with the material among VP30 and VP35, and REFLEX 270S for example with VP2830.
of usage REFLEX foams.
Through analogy to our recommendations of using VP foams, from the earlier comparison it is easy to conclude that:
- REFLEX 300 S and REFLEX 300 can be successfully used on furniture's seats, right to classification "V" (Very Severe) VITAFOAM and to British standards.
- REFLEX 270S and 270 according to classification "S" (Severe) VITAFOAM, can be used on backrests and also on elements which supplement and also mattresses; partly also on seats but rather as lining elements.
Obviously, as for
all the flexible polyurethane foams also for REFLEX foams, there is one simple
rule: the higher the density is, the higher quality and durability of the
material while usage. That is why REFLEX foams are produced in the higher
ranges of density ( for example REFLEX 350S, REFLEX 400) and choice of material
depends on planed by the producer ( furniture, mattresses) quality and price
position of the product on the market.
Our present offer of combustion modified foams
Currently we concentrate on foams: REFLEX 270S, 270 ( suggested mainly on backrests and supplementary parts, eventually as a universal material with restrictions as in recommendations) and REFLEX 300S, 300 and 350 ( suggested for seats and mattresses). In addition we offer foams REFLEX 300SS, REFLEX 350S, REFLEX 350S, REFLEX 400 and REFLEX 400H.
Trumps of REFLEX's foams
- Most of all - the highest quality - this is a product of a new generation with a strong brand name, especially on UK markets.
- Supplement and straightening our so far "slow-burning" foams offer in the direction which our clients expect - highly elastic materials with low hardness, very low compression set, great durability , tensile strength and great comfort while usage.
- Except from the quality in the sense of durability and elasticity, REFLEX gives greater possibilities of product's designing, especially on UK markets, through a widen range of parameters and propriety which can be achieved in this technology. British people like to sit "softly" and very comfortably but there are practically no springs used in sitting parts. Comfort, which is often satisfactory on our continent while using springs' combination and a standard foam is not sufficient on islands and their function has foams' monolith ( often of a 20 cm thickness) - that is why, among the others, REFLEX was created.